How do Dental Implants Work?
Implants replace missing roots of teeth and can be used for single crowns, bridges, or stabilizing dentures. If you’re a good candidate for a dental implant you’ll get a custom crown that blends flawlessly with the rest of your smile for perfection you never thought possible. You’ll be able to enjoy life without feeling like you had to hide your smile.
Experience the Benefits of a Healthier Smile
There are so many teeth replacement options available today. That’s good news for everyone interested in dental implants in Danville. From a single restoration to an All-on-4 set of implant-retained dentures that will never fall out, you have choices — ones that are guaranteed to change your life. Some of the other benefits include:
- Improved functionality for your remaining teeth and mouth
- A recovery that’s relatively easy for a swift return to everyday life
- Eliminating some of the drawbacks that come with dentures
- There’s minimal discomfort throughout the process
- Eat the foods that you once loved but had to give up